Xiaomi has been our customer since February 2021. It is one of the world-leading smartphone companies - but not only! In 2021, it was ranked 3rd in the world in terms of the number of smartphones sold. Among other things, the agency supports Xiaomi Poland in media activities, events and during new product launches - in 2021 there were more than 30, including smartphones, smartwatches, electric scooters and smart home equipment such as autonomous vacuum cleaners and air purifiers.
Xiaomi's products are present in more than 100 countries and regions around the world - we are pleased to be working for one of the world's market leaders in smart IoT devices. OneMulti is responsible for comprehensive public relations services in Poland, in particular for media relations, online and offline events, crisis communications and product rotation.
More information about Xiaomi can be found at: https://www.mi.com/global/discover/newsroom
Among other things, the agency is tasked with media care during the launch of new Xiaomi brand products. On a daily basis, we monitor the media and maintain relations with journalists, respond to inquiries, prepare press releases, but also organize offline and online media meetings. By creating content of the highest quality, we implement the brand's communication strategy.
Our goal is to provide Xiaomi with the most effective product and image communication possible, so as to achieve synergy between the brand's constant media presence and its business strategy.
As part of our partnership with Xiaomi, we are responsible for:
- organizing product tests among journalists and youtubers,
- obtaining product reviews,
- organizing offline press meetings,
- organizing online press meetings,
- preparing and distributing information, statements and press releases,
- ongoing contacts with journalists,
- creative dispatches,
- organization of press trips.
Selected media care activities:
We started working for Xiaomi as a new client at the beginning of the year, under extremely unusual and difficult conditions - during the Covid-19 pandemic, while restrictions on events and other restrictions related to the epidemic were in force.
- On February 25, 2021, as part of the Polish launch of the Mi 11 series, we delivered a creative mailing prepared for a select group of journalists. Each journalist received a homemade popcorn machine along with an invitation and a ticket to an online screening of the Polish premiere of the Mi 11 series smartphones, featuring unique photo and footage (video) preparation features, including "cinematic" special effects. During the event, we also introduced to the public through the media the new Xiaomi brand ambassador, the outstanding tennis player Iga Świątek - today the first "racket" in the WTA ranking.
- On March 10, 2021, we organized an exclusive meeting in Warsaw for a small group of selected testers and journalists from key audio/video technology media. The purpose of the meeting was to present the latest Xiaomi Mi TV Q1 75" TV before its sales start in Poland.
- In March 2021, we also held an in-house media training for the Polish PR and communications team, with a professional trainer, a former TV journalist, working with the participants during the training.
- In April 2021, we organized a cooking workshop for the media, under the slogan #LiteCookingWithMi. Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the cooking event was held online, live on Zoom, with the participation of professional nutrition coach and influencer Daria Ładocha, who also signed her cookbooks for participants. The meeting was attended by more than 30o participants from various media - some with their loved ones. The meeting included a brief presentation of upcoming new mobile products.
- In May 2021, we hosted selected media and fans of the brand for a unique meeting with Iga Swiatek - Xiaomi ambassador - live on a tennis court near Warsaw. The meeting was also streamed online. You can read more about it in our next case study.
- In July 2021, we had the honor of promoting the latest smart home devices from the Xiaomi ecosystem, prepared together with leading telecomm operator T-Mobile.
In 2021, we were involved in the launch of more than 30 new Xiaomi brand products, with a total media impact of more than 25,000 press releases and electronic media, yielding an AVE of approximately 119 million.
Our biggest successes:
- 83 editorial awards in 2021 for Xiaomi products;
- organization and operation (despite pandemonium) of as many as 11 media events in 11 months (online and offline formula).