OneMulti Agency introduces a new project to the market, which aims to accelerate change.
InsightOut Lab is a project aimed at accelerating the process of change. Its aim is to define the state of society's knowledge and the level of acceptance for specific solutions, trends and ideas appearing on the market and presenting the new reality in the simplest way to assimilate the form. It helps companies and people to adapt more easily to change in a private and professional life.
InsightOut Lab combines the features of a think tank, i.e. aggregation of information and analysis, exchange of thoughts between experts and a consulting company involved in building specific content and projects to facilitate the implementation of change on a wide scale.
– While working for years with the agency's clients, both Polish and international brands, we have seen two of their important needs: a hunger for information, valuable content and the need to efficiently manage the upcoming changes. InsightOut Lab is the result of combining both these needs into one effective tool, providing proven, reliable data and guidance for change. – Explains Mariusz Pleban, creator of the InsightOut Lab project. – We can now offer new value, combining analytical knowledge with practical guidelines for action. I hope so, that InsightOut Lab will quickly become a source of attractive content and a compass for change.
The key task of the project is to build value for the media, influencers and the general public to help them understand new processes taking place in the world faster and better. In other words, people who have an influence on others will receive interesting and useful content that will help them in their work, in achieving their goals. Always based on data and facts.
InsightOut Lab works through:
- insights research,
- determination of insight weights, implementation of representative surveys by means of various methods based on reliable and recognised research panels,
- trend analysis,
- conducting analyses of research results and market data,
- preparing reports, special publications and productions,
- creating special projects that help to speed up the process of change and implementing actions to accelerate change.
The authors of the project are the owners of OneMulti agency – Barbara Pleban and Mariusz Pleban.
The project is directly related to the analytical department of the agency.
On the website https://insightoutlab.com/ you will find micro and macro reports from various areas. In the current phase InsightOut Lab is implementing a project related to the issue of electromobility and online life.
Apart from its own studies and those created in cooperation with partners, InsightOut Lab will also prepare thematic podcasts.
The first commercial partners of the project are Volkswagen and Nexera.
OneMulti. We inspire. We change our thinking
Agency OneMulti sp. z o.o. sp. k. (previously known as Multi Communications and Multi Event) has been operating in Poland since April 7 1990 The company's activities are based on five pillars of services: Public Relations, Event Management, Influencer Marketing, Social Media and Content Marketing. The agency's current clients include Action, Continental, DB Schenker, Elavon, Gedeon Richter, Jack Link's, Lornamead, Mary Kay, Menard, Nexera, PAYBACK Program, PageGroup, Polish Chamber of Insurance, YIT.
OneMulti belongs to the network of independent PR consultancies Public Relations Global Network (PRGN). OneMulti provides different services including, among others, building comprehensive marketing and PR communication strategies, carrying out PR and influencing campaigns, relations with journalists and stakeholders, social media campaigns, organizing congresses, gala events, roadshows and other special events and building content hubs.
More information about the company: onemulti.pl