OneMulti previously known as Multi Communications & Multi Event
- Conducting follow-ups of press information under the supervision of the superior and in accordance with the received guidelines;
- Preparing drafts of press releases and other materials based on an earlier briefing and prepared knowledge base;
- Participation in brainstorms.
- interest in the PR area
- creativity and confidence in expressing your opinions
- ability to work in a team
- very good knowledge of Polish and so-called "light pen"
- knowledge of English at a good level
- knowledge of the MS Office package: Word, Excel, Power Point
- higher education or during studies (BA / MA)
- paid internship
- opportunity to gain experience and practical skills in the field of PR
- participation in projects carried out for international clients
- diversity of work
- the opportunity to develop creativity during design work
- care of the manager watching over the internship
Place of work: Warsaw, ul. Domaniewska 50B.
Please send your CV with a cover letter to the address email@example.com with the note
REF: ST / 03/2019.
Please include the clause:
"I consent to the processing of my personal data for the needs necessary to carry out the recruitment process, in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29.08.1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 101, item 926, as amended)" .