We are looking for someone who will join the rugged OneMulti team and will work with them on external and internal communication projects for our clients - leading companies and brands in a variety of sectors, including:
- mobility and electromobility
- new technologies and online life,
- real estate and smart city,
- logistics and transport
- finance and fintech.
- You have a minimum of 4 years' experience in the field of corporate communication, in the areas mentioned above, including a minimum of 2 years in an independent managerial position requiring the management of a team of at least several people
- You can coordinate several projects simultaneously
- You have experience in conducting communication activities for companies from the new technology sector or you are interested in this topic
- You can conduct and coordinate effective research, analyse and draw conclusions
- You can create communication strategies and action plans involving relations with the media and opinion multipliers/academics and market influencers (read: people with influence in different industries, not necessarily just bloggers).
- You like working with journalists, you know journalists and you know what content they need
- You are interested in what is happening in politics, the economy and various sectors
- You create engaging texts and like to do it, both short and long ones
- Your knowledge of English allows you to work freely with international clients on a daily basis, including proofreading translations.
- You are proficient in Word, Excel (you can create cost estimates, plans and schedules) and PowerPoint (you can create effective presentations).
- You can boast very good presentation skills.
- You have the ability to make easy contact with your environment and like to work in a team.
- You like working in a PR agency
And additionally (optional):
- You have experience in Public Affairs activities
- You know how to design and coordinate qualitative and quantitative research
- You can plan and implement social media activities and campaigns - Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- You have experience of working in Office 365 or similar environments
If you join our team, we want to entrust you with the following tasks:
- Interesting work in a great, interdisciplinary team and with international clients
- Possibility to cooperate with agencies from all over the world belonging to the Public Relations Global Network (PRGN)
- Every day, the opportunity to learn new skills
- High level of autonomy in action
- Remuneration appropriate to the duties and responsibilities
- Private medical care
- A place for a bicycle in a monitored garage (if you ride in sports - there is also a shower)
- Remote working and a combination of remote and stationary working now and in the future, if everything quickly returns to the "new standard"
Send us your CV with the reference REF: AM/09/2020
Do not forget to include the following clause:
"I agree to the processing of personal data included in my job offer for the purposes necessary for the recruitment process conducted by OneMulti Sp. z o.o. sp.k. with its registered office in Warsaw pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 922). At the same time I agree to the processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of future recruitment".